“Then shall the young women rejoice in the dance….” (Jeremiah 31:13)
Uplifting and encouraging school spirit through the art of dance, our team members will also learn what it means to be a young woman who uses the art of dance to rejoice in the Lord for all the marvels He has given to us. The fall semester provides opportunities to cheer and support our athletic teams. The spring semester will include lyrical, modern, and interpretive dance.
“Let them praise his name with dancing…” (Psalm 149:3)
Exciting aspects of being in the dance class:
- Big Sister/Little Sister Program
- Lyrical worship routine performed during secondary chapel
- Field trips to ballets and musicals
- Pep Rally Participation
- Christmas Program Performance
- Banner Making, Locker Decorating, Player Support for athletic teams
- Parades and Festival Performances
- Quaraterly Service Project including a performance and interactive activity
- Secret Santas
- Competitions in the Spring
- Spring Recital
- Officer Try-Outs for those who would like a leadership position.
Dance is a Fine Arts/PE course elective offered to 6th - 12th grade.
Dance class meets Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays from 7:00 am to 7:40 am.
For more information about Dance Class, please contact Monica Moss.