How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in River City Believers Academy. Our application is available online and can be completed by clicking the Apply Now link below. If you have not, yet, had the chance, we would like to visit with you and begin the conversation about all that RCBA has to offer you and your student. If you have any questions during this process, please reach out to the RCBA office at 210-656-2999 or email@example.com.
Step 1 – Application
- Please go to www.rcbaonline.com to create an account and complete the following:
Submit your application along with the $100 application fee.
- Write down your login information in case you need to come back to your application:
User Name: ___________________
- During the application process, your will be asked to provide the following:
- Standardized test scores and report cards from the last two years, if applicable.
- Any current diagnosis that may affect your child's academic performance.
- Academic/speech/language therapy, or other services your child is currently receiving.
- A copy of your student's birth certificate.
- Make sure your Teacher Recommendation email is correct - you will receive a confirmation by email when it has been completed.
- Make sure your Pastor Recommendation email is correct - you will receive a confirmation by email when it has been completed.
Step 2 – Assessments
Along with your student’s academic records, RCBA Administration may request an academic assessment for your student. If so, you will receive the necessary information for this step of the Admissions Process
Step 3 – Family Interview
Once your application and the necessary forms have been received and our administration has reviewed your information, you will be contacted to schedule your family interview with our Head of School. We request that parents and students attend this interview.
Step 4 – Enrollment
You will receive an offer letter email with step-by-step instructions to complete your enrollment, pay your enrollment fee, and choose your tuition plan.
When completing the enrollment packet, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your student’s up-to-date immunization record or a notarized exemption affidavit.
- For preschool students, a wellness letter from your family doctor.