The River City Believers Academy PTO was established in 2018 to maximize parent involvement in building a family culture and supporting our teachers and faculty as they invest in our students.
As a member of the RCBA PTO, parents experience:
- Opportunities for involvement in RCBA
- A family culture
- Monthly planning meetings
- Facilitation of Teacher Appreciation Week and other appreciation efforts throughout the year
- Hosting two Family Fun events
- Supporting the RCBA faculty and administration by assisting in school functions, fundraisers and events
The PTO values our parents' unique talents, whether it’s volunteering a few hours a month or a few hours a year, serving as an officer, providing snacks and gifts, or attending meetings.
The PTO is a great place for our parents to serve and to support the RCBA community!